Patersons paint shop & repairer.
The Manchetts group aquired Patersons Bodyshop in Newmarket in 1989 -We kept the name Patersons because the business had an excellent reputation and still does!
PATERSONS accredited body shop is Newmarket's best kept secret despite repairing over 1500 cars each year! We are also an approved repairer for Rawlinson Renult, Citroen, Mitsubishi and Dacia dealership Bury St Edmunds.
Call Daren Goodchild for a quote today, all makes & all models repaired 01638 662006
Patersons Accident repair Centre is a Kitemark accredited firm.
Recently highly commended by The Best Of for over 500 brilliant customer reviews!
Who we are
Patersons Accident Repair Centre is an independent, privately-owned accident repair centre, established over 50 year’s ago in Newmarket, Suffolk. Those 50 years have seen many changes in the accident repair industry; at Patersons Accident Repair Centre our goal is to not just keep pace, but surpass the demands the industry and our clients make of us. We concentrate on absolutely top-quality accident repairs for all types of motor vehicle.
At Patersons Accident Repair Centre, we repair any make of vehicle to the most exacting standards. As I’m sure you are aware, the technology and materials now used in most UK vehicles is the most advanced and complex in the automotive world. The equipment and expertise required to correctly repair vehicles back to their manufacturer’s (and owner’s) highest standards must be state-of-the-art. Here at Patersons, we have an abundance of the equipment, techniques, and experience to ensure that any vehicle is returned ‘like new’ to their discerning drivers. We are also a Member of the Motor Vehicles Repairers Association, working to and beyond all governing standards.
Patersons Accident Repair Centre hallmarks are:
- Powerful management systems
- First-class procedures—we are indeed benchmark-setting in many of the repairs we perform
- Investment in state-of-the-art repair equipment and analytical systems
- Commitment to first-class quality
- Commitment to continuous staff training
General Repair Capabilities
- Aluminium Composite
- Boron Steel
- High-strength Steel
- Ultra-high-strength Steel
- Carbon-fibre composite
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
Patersons Accident Repair Centre is equipped with up-to-date modern equipment as specified (or exceeding specifications) by vehicle manufacturers:
- Spraybake Spraybooth - low bake oven: length-6200m; height-2300m; width-4190m
- Haltec Spraybooth - low bake oven for light commercial vehicles: length 7m; height 2960m; width 3900m
- Computer mixing room with Dupont and PPG paint system's (water based)
- Trisk infrared paint bake system with a 15 minute bake time
- Spanesi pony bench quick pull system
- Spanesi Pista body alignment jig
- Gyspot'125L inverter spot welder 12000A
- Spanesi 200 Mig and Mig brazing welding equipment
- Ravaglioli (Spanesi) 176 computer wheel alignment
- Powertec Miracle pull panel repair system
- Estimating system:Audatex
- Advance Bodyshop Management System
- Fleet of courtesy cars (3 & 5 door) with one automatic
- Onsite twin deck recovery truck
- Part of Manchett Group with 24/7 recovery
- Numerous special tools to satisfy the requirements of various vehicle manufacturer approvals