7.5 tonne (C1) & Class 2 (C) drivers required.
Manchetts recovery need 7.5 tonne (C1) & Class 2 (C) to join our teams based in Burwell, Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge.
7.5 tonne C1 and class 2 Drivers required in Burwell, Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge for Manchetts Rescue & Recovery.
Are you bored with the same multi-drop daily routine? Would you like a new daily variety meeting and rescuing people, whilst getting job satisfaction? Think about going the team at Manchetts recovery.
The successful applicant will work alongside our control team to carry out the recovery of vehicles for all the major breakdown companies (AA, GreenFlag, RAC etc) and Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk police. They will be reliable, kind and knowledgeable. The current Manchetts team pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, remaining calm in situations and reassuring people in their moment of crisis.
If you think you can add value to our current team we would love to hear from you today!
- Hold a full appropriate licence
- Be fully CPC trained
- Hold a digital tacho card
- Satisfactorily pass the police vetting scheme
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- On the job incentive scheme
- You will work a set 4on / 4off rota (13-hour shifts with various start times to cover 24-hour recovery)
- Training offered where required
- Uniform and PPE provided
- You will be part of a friendly, experienced team
- 240 hours annual leave per annum (20 Days)
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply: Email your CV to Jeni Davy at email@example.com and tell us about your interest in this position. Call Jeni Davy to discuss this position further 07534 898218 or our Operations Manager Peter Alexander on 07917 046 698