Office Admin Assistant
Manchetts Rescue & Recovery are seeking applications from experienced Office Administrators to work within our Roadside Recovery Control Room Head office in Burwell, Cambs.
The role will work directly with logistical and operational teams, taking direction from the administration manager.
Key Aspects of the Role
Admin duties: filing, raising customer invoices as directed, intercompany invoicing, raising purchase orders. dealing with invoice queries, raising credit notes.
General Office Admin duties: undertake vetting application processes for new starters, update training records, driver rota and fuel card administration in addition to providing support as and when required to the operations and administration managers.
The model candidate will:
- be passionate about administration
- be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- work well as part of a team but have the ability to work on your own initiative
- be able to provide quality customer service to our customers and clients that include all the large Insurance organisations.
- be able to communicate positively and assertively in what can be a busy working environment
- have excellent time management and organisational skills
- have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- have the ability to work under pressure during busy periods
- have a ‘can do’ attitude to the job
- ideally have a basic knowledge from within the motoring industry but not essential
- Experience within the motor industry
- Some technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Advanced I.T. skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and progress
- Calm and methodical under pressure
Terms and Conditions
- Pay:Competitive, depending on knowledge, skills and experience
• Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
• Free parking on site
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
Closing date: 15th April 2022
Please email your CV to Jeni Davy, HR Manager on email@example.com in the first instance. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.