Due to continued growth Manchetts Rescue & Recovery are seeking a skilled and innovative Administrator to join our busy team, who will be based at Ingham Bury St Edmunds.
Key Aspects of the Role
- Following a validation process for vehicles recovered under the police scheme (Cambridgeshire Norfolk & Suffolk police).
- Point of contact for the police liaison officers for the police recovery scheme.
- Managing the storage and release of all vehicles coming into the storage compound.
- General administration duties, filing, post and ensuring our databases are kept up to date.
- Raising notice letters.
- Raising disposals and following the disposal process for the police scheme.
- Managing salvage collections.
- Answering the phone for all sites, queries, and bookings.
- Managing customer collections and property collections.
- Completing end of day banking/sheets.
- Managing and raising payments.
The model candidate will:
- be passionate about administration
- be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- work well as part of a team but have the ability to work on your own initiative
- be able to provide quality customer service to our customers and clients that include all the large Insurance organisations.
- be able to communicate positively and assertively in what can be a busy working environment
- have excellent time management and organisational skills
- have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- have the ability to work under pressure during busy periods
- have a ‘can do’ attitude to the job
- ideally have a basic knowledge from within the motoring industry but not essential
- Experience within the motor industry
- Some technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Advanced I.T. skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and progress
- Calm and methodical under pressure
Terms and Conditions
- Pay: Competitive, depending on knowledge, skills and experience
• Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
• Free parking on site
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
Please email your CV to Jeni Davy, HR Manager on email@example.com in the first instance. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.