Apprentice Paint technician
Apprentice Paint Technician Newmarket
Apprentice Paint Technician
Patersons is part of the Manchetts Group founded in 1961 and has since built an exceptional reputation for accident repairs and bodywork within Newmarket and the surrounding area. We currently have a fabulous opportunity for a car enthusiast wanting to build a career in car bodywork and renovation.
We have an opening for an apprentice to join our team and learn first hand from some of the best bodywork Technicians in the area, whilst gaining an ATA qualification.
You will join us for 3 years to learn the following skills:
- Undertake the timely repair of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
- Be able to prepare a vehicle ready for paint application.
Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Work closely with the Bodyshop team
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence and utilise regular training and support information provided.
- Accurately update and complete job cards, etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
To thrive in this role, you will have a passion for all things automotive and the willingness to carry out repetitive tasks to perfection, have an eye for detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic.
Hours: 40 per week
Contract Length: 3 years
Closing Date: 31/05/2022
Interested candidates in the first instance should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Jeni Davy, HR Manager on 07534 898218 for an informal chat.
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.