Apprenticeship HGV Technician
Manchetts Car, Van & Truck Centre, Newmarket are looking to secure some new apprentices to join their growing family business.
HGV Technician Apprenticeship: You will undertake 3 years of training to achieve qualified status. Training takes place on-site and at Remit College, Derby, including use of the latest diagnostic technology.
We can offer:
- A friendly team of colleagues
- New, interesting challenges each day
- A programme of structured in-house training
- City and Guilds HGV Level 3 qualification
- Financial support for driving lessons
- Fully-qualified salary ranging £28 – £40k +
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a highly motivated and committed team member
- Enjoys learning and problem-solving, with an interest in vehicles
- Is ITliterate
- Will hold GCSE English and Maths at Grade 4+
Rates of Pay : Please check the government website for apprenticeship rates of pay according to your age. https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
College and qualification information : https://remit.co.uk/automotive/
- Contact us for an informal conversation about the role email@example.com
- Send your CV and a covering email toour Human Resources department
- Or, arrange a visit to see if the workshop environment is for you.Apprenticeship
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.