Invoice Administrator Newmarket
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our HGV Department at Manchetts Car, Van and Truck Centre for a full time, permanent Invoicing Administrator.
Manchetts are very much a family run business with over 100 employees. The business sees growth year on year across the different areas – Recovery, Commercial, Isuzu and Patersons.
Manchetts Newmarket is a multi-franchise HGV, car service and repair garage, committed to becoming the best service provider in the industry. We pride ourselves on being part of the Newmarket community. Our fully equipped workshop is available to all commercial vehicle repairs and servicing and houses a large team of in-house technicians, along with our dedicated parts department which services other repair agents and members of the public.
We are expanding our existing team and require an experienced Invoice Administrator to join the team at our busy Newmarket site.
The main duties of the role include:
- precisely checking job cards submitted by workshop control and ensuring manufacturer compliance
- effective liaison with the workshop control and parts departments
- generating Warranty, Repair & Maintenance claims to the required manufacturer standards (MAN and Renault Trucks)
- generating retail invoices as required
- maintaining electronic, paper records and archiving.
The ideal candidate will have
- experience of working within the motor industry, preferably HGV
- experience within a warranty or service administration role
- a sharp eye for detail and a conscientious commitment to precision
- excellent IT skills and will have an agile approach to new systems
- excellent communication skills to liaise with both workshop control and parts department in a supportive solution-oriented manner
- efficient time management skills and will be able to fulfil deadlines and agreed KPIs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary: £24k – £28k depending on knowledge, skills and experience
- Hours: 40 hour per week
- On-the-job training provided
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata for part time workers
- Pension scheme
- Profit related bonus scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com