Trainee Invoice Administrator
TRAINEE INVOICING CLERK
Trainee Invoice Administrator required: We are expanding our existing sales invoicing team and require a Trainee Invoicing Clerk to join the Manchetts Car Van and Truck Centre team at our busy Newmarket site.
Manchetts are very much a family run business with over 100 employees. The business sees growth year on year across the different areas – Recovery, Commercial, Isuzu and Patersons.
Manchetts Newmarket is a multi-franchise HGV, car service and repair garage, committed to becoming the best service provider in the industry. We pride ourselves on being part of the Newmarket community. Our fully equipped workshop is available to all commercial vehicle repairs and servicing and houses a large team of in-house technicians, along with our dedicated parts department which services other repair agents and members of the public.
The main duties of the role include:
- composing invoices from HGV workshop job cards
- composing repair and maintenance invoices for submission to manufacturer systems (MAN and Renault Trucks)
The ideal Trainee Invoice Administrator will have:
- experience of working within the motor industry, preferably HGV
- a sharp eye for detail and a conscientious commitment to precision
- excellent IT skills
- excellent communication skills for liaison with all members of our team
- efficient time management skills
- a desire to learn and progress, with further training, to the level of Warranty and R&M Invoice Administrator.
Salary: £17k – £21k depending on knowledge, skills and experience
Hours: 40 hour per week
On-the-job training provided
29 days annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata for part time workers
Profit related bonus scheme
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.