Car technician vacancy Manchetts Burwell
Car Technician required for Manchetts Burwell Ness Road Burwell CB25 0AA
We are looking to recruit our next team player who will thrive on working for a family run business which prides itself on meeting customers’ expectations and repairs first time while delivering excellent customer service.
A car technician is required for Manchetts Burwell car and van MOT, service and repair workshop. This is a busy site, dealing with car repairs regularly brought in by Manchetts Rescue and Recover, alongside regular servicing and MOT. There is currently a team of 3 experienced technicians with admin support.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a garage, workshop, or dealer service environment
- Understands diagnostic processes and equipment
- Can use the latest diagnostic / your own mechanical knowledge to fault find.
- Can Service and repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturer`s guidelines and times
- Is keen to undertake further training
- Holds an MOT tester qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Can complete all associated paperwork accurately & work responsibly with health and safety in mind
- Demonstrates the ability to work within a team and on their own initiative
- Can maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales
- Will always follow Company health and safety guidelines
- Always Takes pride in their work and keeps the workshop area clean and tidy
In return, we will offer:
• Competitive rates of pay depending on knowledge, skills & experience
• Working hours are Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
• Alternate Saturdays (8am – 12pm) paid as overtime.
• Discretionary profit related bonus
• 29 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Modern equipped, clean, and heated workshops
• Uniform provided
To Apply: email your CV and a letter of introduction to email@example.com, or call 07534898218 to find out more about the role. HR Manager Jeni Davy.