Due to continued growth the business is seeking skilled and innovative individuals to join its busy workforce based across our Waterbeach and Burwell sites, Cambridgeshire. We are seeking an Administration Assistant.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with different customers and challenges, you will enjoy this role.
Your duties will include:
- dealing with customers face to face and on the phone
- sending out relevant letters to customers
- take photos of vehicles and uploading them on to our police scheme database
- general administration duties such as filing, post and ensuring our databases are kept up to date (including the Police Scheme)
- taking payments and logging them onto the system
The model candidate would:
- be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- work well as part of a team but have the ability to work on your own initiative
- be able to provide quality customer service to our customers and clients that include all the large motoring organisations such as AA, RAC, Green Flag and Britannia. As well as organisations such as the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk Police force.
- be able to communicate positively and assertively in what can be a busy working environment
- have excellent time management and organisational skills
- have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- have the ability to work under pressure during busy periods
- have a ‘can do’ attitude to the job
- ideally have a basic knowledge from within the motoring industry but not essential
Terms and Conditions
- Pay: £8.50 – £9.50 per hour depending knowledge, skills and experience
• Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
• On the job training provided
• Free parking on site
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
Closing date: 31stAugust 2018
Please email your CV to Jenna Gorham, HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org the first instance. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.