Car Technician – Burwell
Manchetts of Burwell is looking for a full time, fully qualified and experienced Car Technician to join our team.
This workshop is a busy site, dealing with car repairs regularly brought in by breakdown agencies, alongside regular service and MOT work. We are a team of four technicians with admin support who work collaboratively to achieve daily customer service targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and repairing vehicles in accordance with manufacturer`s guidelines and times
- Fault diagnosis using computer technology and your own mechanical knowledge
- Maintaining air conditioning systems
- Completing all paperwork accurately
- Working responsibly with Health and Safety in mind.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully qualified
- Be a comfortable quick starter and have the ability to work independently within a team of friendly colleagues
- Display their talent and professionalism in action, within the team and individually
- Boast good diagnostic skills and enjoy problem-solving
- Have a flexible approach to tasks and a strong work ethic
- Be knowledgeable, professional, respectful and reliable
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary negotiable, according to experience
- Monday – Friday (8 am – 5 pm) additional hours available
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension and bonus scheme
Apprenticeship for Heavy Goods Vehicle Technician – Newmarket
Are you looking for a change? Do you want a career that can offer a final salary of £40k+ once qualified?
Would you enjoy facing new, interesting challenges each day?
We can offer:
- A friendly, multi-skilled team of colleagues
- Franchise technical training with MAN Truck and Bus
- A programme of in-house structured training
- Supported/funded training for HGV driving tests
- A financial package tailored to suit age and experience
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a highly motivated and committed team member
- Holds a UK driving licence
- Is IT literate – for use with diagnostic technology
- Has English and Maths GCSE passes
LCV and Car Technician – Newmarket
Are you an LCV and Car Technician? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for our next team player who will thrive on working for a family run business which prides itself on meeting customers’ expectations and repairs first time while delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who:
• holds a minimum of a level 2 (or equivalent) qualification in light vehicles
• has an understanding of diagnostic processes and equipment
• is confident in servicing and repairing vehicles in accordance with manufacturer`s guidelines up to 3.5-tonne vehicles
• holds a current MOT tester licence (Class 4/7) – this would be an advantage but is not essential
• can complete all associated paperwork accurately
• has the desire to progress through manufacture training (Renault and Isuzu)
• demonstrates the ability to work within a team and on their own initiative
• can maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales
• will follow Company health and safety guidelines at all times
• takes pride in their work at all times and keeps the workshop area clean and tidy
In return, we will offer:
• competitive rates of pay depending on knowledge, skills & experience
• working hours are Monday – Friday (8 am – 5 pm)
• alternate Saturdays (8 am – 12 pm) paid at an overtime rate of time and a third
• profit-related bonuses
• 29 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
• pension scheme
• modern equipped, clean and heated workshops
• uniform provided