Class Two Recovery Drivers
HGV Class 1/ HGV Class 2 Recovery Drivers required: Manchetts are seeking applications for Recovery Drivers with vehicle mechanical knowledge to join our recovery team based out of Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
Join a friendly, professional and hardworking team. The role will work directly with our 24 hour control room to carry out minor roadside repairs and recovery of vehicles in a professional manner whilst ensuring the safety of themselves and others at all times.
Deal with a variety of vehicle incidents, including general breakdowns, road traffic collisions and contracted police work.
The vehicle recovery role involves recovery of a vehicle following a breakdown or accident from the roadside to a final destination which is primarily carried out within a 100km radius working area; although at times you may be required to carry out longer distance recoveries to any UK destination.
Attend breakdowns in all weathers, work outside and sometimes in difficult conditions to recover vehicles and customers.
We are seeking candidates that always aim to provide great customer service in a sometimes-challenging environment.
- A minimum of 1 years driving experience in vehicles 7500KG or above.
- Mechanical knowledge is a preferred advantage.
- Ongoing training will be provided relative of experience.
- An up to date digital tacho card is essential.
- Preference will be given to those who have achieved the required 35 hours of CPC training.
- We offer a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working a 12-hour shift (Average of 42 hours per week). Overtime is available.
- You will be offered a competitive salary package coupled with a discretionary bonus and additional incentives are in place.
- 23 Days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
All candidates will be fully vetted once a conditional offer of employment has been signed. Vetting includes employment and character references, criminal record checks, proof of right to work and sanctions checks. These are all part of the company’s policies and procedures relevant for the industry and services that we provide.
Interested candidates should call Sean Manchett 07765 244 000 for an informal chat in the first place.