HGV Technician Vacancy: Manchetts Car, Van and Truck repair centre in Newmarket is looking for a full time, experienced HGV Technician to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out routine inspections and repairs to DVSA standards
- Fault diagnosis using computer technology and your own mechanical knowledge
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Servicing and repairing vehicles in accordance with manufacturer`s guidelines and times
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- Taking part in Service Van rota
- Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Ensure all Company, Franchise, Health & Safety and Environmental, ISO policies and standards are adhered to within the service department, and branch as a whole.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to work independently within a friendly team
- Have had experience working within a Franchise Dealership
- Boast good diagnostic skills and enjoy problem-solving
- Have a flexible approach to tasks and a strong work ethic
- Be keen to undertake further training in line with franchise expectations
Terms and Conditions:
Salary negotiable, according to experience
Monday – Friday: Alternate week shifts:
06:00 to 15:00 / 14:00 to 22:00
Additional hours available
On-the-job training provided
23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.