MOT Tester Newmarket
If you are ambitious, customer-focused and a team-player, we think you would fit in well at Manchetts. We are looking to recruit our next team player who will thrive on working for a family run business which prides itself on meeting customers’ expectations and repairs first time while delivering excellent customer service.
MOT Testers are an integral part of the business and contribute to the overall success. Approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers / Vehicle Mechanics carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry Standards and that the company is meetings its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre.
The successful candidate for our MOT Tester position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills
A large part of the MOT Tester position involves:
- Carrying out MOT service and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control on test result and additional work necessary.
- Ensure quality inspection controls are carried out.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
- Have at least 5 years’ experience served within a garage, workshop, or dealer service environment,
- hold a current MOT tester licence (Class 4/7)
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- will be able to maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales
- Will always follow Company health and safety guidelines
- Always Take pride in your work keeping the workshop area clean and tidy
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary as well as the following:
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to Work bike purchase scheme through GCI
- Working hours of Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
• 1 in 4 Saturdays (8am – 12pm) paid as overtime.
• Discretionary quarterly bonus
• 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 after relevant service.
• Modern equipped, clean, and heated workshops
• Uniform provided
If you want to maximise your potential in an environment where openness, friendliness, integrity and flexibility are paramount and where communication, rewards and personal development are taken seriously, we would love to hear from you.
To Apply: email your CV to email@example.com, or call 07534898218 to find out more about th
Call HR Manager Jeni Davy on 07534 898218 and email your CV to our HR Dept now.