Commercial Vehicle Technician PB
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a CV Technician to join our award-winning team, offering modern working facilities and a generous employee benefits package with great opportunities for further training and development. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and be able to diagnose faults on various makes and models of HGVs. In addition to several years’ experience, the successful candidate will be a team player and have a real ‘can-do’ mentality. You will be required to work alternate early and late shifts.
- Carry out routine maintenance repairs and servicing
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Performing scheduled diagnostic checks
- Examine vehicles thoroughly and report orally and in writing upon the condition, roadworthiness
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop
- Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager agree, help achieve Colleague & Customer satisfaction goals, workshop sales and gross profit margins, including labour, sub-let, and consumables, and performance standards and KPI’s in the service department.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous HGV / LCV servicing and repair experience essential
- Knowledge of working to DVSA standards
- Technically minded with the ability to use diagnostic equipment
- Willingness to learn and attend further training when required
- Confidence in fault finding and problem solving
- MAN, and Isuzu experience an advantage, though not compulsory
Salary: £Competitive + bonus
Hours: Week A Monday – Friday 6:00am – 3:30pm. Week B Mon-Thurs 3:30pm – 12:00am, Fri-12.30-9.00pm and Saturday 7:00am – 12:00pm
Benefit: 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, on-going training opportunities, company pension, quarterly bonus scheme
If you have not received a response within 5-7 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
To Apply: email your CV and a letter of introduction to email@example.com, or call 07534898218 to find out more about the role.